The Central Illinois Human Resources Group will be providing up to two (2) $500 scholarships for the 2021-2022 school year.
How To Apply
Completed application with all attachments must be turned into the Scholarship Chair by May 31, 2021. Any questions please contact the Scholarship Chair at email@example.com.
Submit your completed application and accompanying documents no later than May, 31, 2021 to:
CiHRG Scholarship Chair
PO Box 7291
Champaign, IL 61826-7291
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CiHRG Scholarship Eligibility
- Be a graduating senior in the year the scholarship is being offered.
- Show potential for a successful use of the scholarship funds.
- Present a completed application with two (2) letters of recommendation:
- One (1) letter must be from a high school faculty member who is familiar with the applicant’s academic performance.
- One (1) letter must be from a non-school related person or community member outside the school setting who is familiar with the applicant.
- 4. Meet the following criteria:
- Characteristic traits such as responsibility, reliability and integrity
- Academic and vocational potential
- 5. Scholarship recipients must be (one of the following):
- Registered in an approved 4-year college, Junior college or Vocational Institution of higher learning
- Preference will be given to applicants that will be seeking a degree in the field of Human Resources
Decision on Awards and Distribution of Monies
The Central Illinois Human Resources group will announce the scholarship awards on or before July 1st and a check to the recipient will be distributed on August 1. Registration proof will be required by the recipient prior to the release of monies.