ENGAGING FROM A DISTANCE:
Leading and Influencing a Remote Workforce
Presenter : Tracy Stock
We are living in the age of the remote working revolution where roles have been redesigned in terms of flexibility—both in working hours and location. Employers now realize that the home office can actually help productivity and empower efficiency. And whether we love it or hate remote work, some of it—at the very least—is here to stay. And managers must be able to effectively lead and engage their remote workforce. Discover how to create a culture of excellence that positively influences behaviors—cultivating enhanced team dynamics, stronger communication skills, greater levels of engagement and accountability, enriched trust and collaboration, and decreased isolation with greater connectivity—within these four components:
1. Team Attributes - Discover how to assemble and and effectively lead a high-performance team that's inspired and able to successfully execute remotely.
2. Simple and Savvy Tools - Learn the 27 best simple and savvy remote working tools for 2021 plus key strategies to foster even higher levels of employee engagement.
3. High-Performance Processes - Discover how to decrease emotional and psychological detachment caused by virtual distance which negatively impacts trust, work satisfaction, role and goal clarity, collaboration and overall success.
4. Virtual Connectivity - Learn how to provide the necessary structure and direction to remote teams to enhance productivity and build meaningful connectivity with your teams.
• Create a culture of excellence when leading or collaborating with team members by focusing on enhancing team dynamics, building stronger communication skills, clearly defining roles and responsibilities, setting clear performance metrics, and demonstrating a greater degree of patience.
• Positively influence team member accountability for participation and engagement, with comprehensive training, a clear understanding of decision-making and authority levels, and active involvement in regularly scheduled discussions with timely, candid feedback.
• Enhance collaboration and decrease isolation with connection and team building activities. These actions not only encourage synergy, but they also promote trust and cooperation—a critical component in fostering higher levels of team success.
Tracy Stock is one of the most in-demand and top-rated female speakers in North America today because of her ability to inspire behavior change and achieve positive outcomes. As a former director of learning and development and 20+ years of speaking experience, her trusted clients include the US Army, Motorola, Berkshire-Hathaway, US Bank, True Value and Subway, to name a few. (continued on next page)
AchievePosi t iveOut comes . com 980. 280.7005 t racy@achieveposi t iveoutcomes . com
As a Certified Speaking Professional® (CSP)—Tracy has earned the highest honor in her profession held by only 12 percent of speakers worldwide. She is also a prolific and best-selling author, with five published books and numerous other products.
Tracy is a dynamic, passionate speaker who is committed to energizing workplace culture, enhancing employee engagement and empowering high performance—helping organizations, teams and individuals live more productive, passionate and purposeful lives. When looking for a memorable speaker who understands client's needs, delivers on her promises, and drives energy and success to your event, Tracy Stock is your solution.
Central Illinois Human Resources (CiHRG)
PO Box 7291
Champaign, IL 61826-7291